What great support there is in the blogging world!! I was recently nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers award by my friend and fellow blogger Nicole at Mommy Talk! It reminded me that I totally got lost in the chaos of life and never thanked AND recognized another award I was nominated for. Shruti at DeepLifeInsights nominated me for the Liebster Award back on March 1st!! So Thank you BOTH so very much for your support and thoughtful nominations!!
Both of these nominations come with an assignment to answer a few questions and to share the love and nominate other bloggers! You will see the answers to my questions below along with who I have nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers award!
- What’s your biggest challenge as a blogger? Honestly, I worry about everything! Is my grammar correct, is my post too long/short, and mostly, does anyone care what I have to say?
- What has been your greatest success so far in life? Being a Mom and wife! I put most of my effort and energy into raising my 3 young children and supporting my very amazing and hard-working husband.
- What made you start blogging? I started my blog to document my 2015 Resolution Goals. It’s evolved since I started and really I don’t think I have a niche like a lot of bloggers do. I post about whatever is on my mind; motherhood, fitness, recipes and so on.
- Which blog post is your favorite? Please provide a link. It’s a tie for me! My first vulnerable post was The Important of a Positive Inner Monologue, I cried writing it multiple times and it’s an important message I wanted to share about the impact of our own thoughts. The other is Respecting my Postpartum Body; another vulnerable post where I even included pictures of myself ready-to-pop pregnant and current pictures of my very average body! The feedback from moms struggling to love their bodies after babies was worth putting myself out there!
- If you could meet one blogger in person, who would it be? The Scary Mommy blogger. She has a lot of strong opinions on things. Some I agree with and some I don’t. I think it would be fun to discuss hot topics with her. I like a good conversation and debate! LOL
- What kind of music do you listen to? I have a pretty eclectic taste in music! I like almost anything but I’m not a huge country fan; even though over the past couple years it’s been growing on me a little. My favorite artists/bands include; Coldplay, Nine Inch Nails, Foo Fighters, Dave Matthews Band and I really enjoy classical music during the dreary fall and winter days.
- What’s your favorite dessert? Anything involving chocolate. If I had to pick ONE….peanut butter pie!
- Which social media do you like best to support your blog? Facebook, twitter or Pinterest? Facebook, only because I am a newbie to Twitter and a total virgin to Pinterest….I think I should get more involved on them but the time….?
- What’s your dream vacation spot? With kids or without? I feel like I’ve been on my dream vacation. My husband and I vacationed in Tahiti for our honeymoon. We island jumped, staying on the main Island a few nights, then Moorea for a few doing excursions, and lastly Bora Bora in an over water bungalow. BUT our next dream vacation we want to take, probably without kids, would be to maybe Scotland/Italy/France?
- What are you most passionate about in life? Fitness! I love to play sports, run, workout in any way. Working out is the best medicine! It’s free therapy, helps you feel better about yourself and keeps you looking your best!
Now I get to pass on the love to some great bloggers I know! I nominate the following:
- Ashliegh of Hey Little Sweet Thing
- Lexi of Scribbles and Crumbs
- Susan of Dabbling Momma
- Kelly of The OK Momma
- Amanda of Queen of the Land of Twigs N Berries
I would like each one of you to answer the questions below, and also link your post back to me so I can see your answers!! Then pick 5 more people who you would like to nominate, and come up with 10 new questions of your own! Can’t wait to learn more about you all!
- How long have you been blogging?
- What was your most popular post? (include a link) And was it also your favorite?
- What’s your favorite vacation spot?
- What is your favorite hobby (outside of blogging)?
- Do you have any special talents?
- Who is your biggest inspiration in life? And why?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What is your goal with blogging?
- What is your biggest regret in life? If you have any.
- What is your greatest success in life so far? (had to steal this one from Nicole)
Thank you again to Nicole and Shruti for your nominations!!
Until next time…. Thea 🙂
If you’d like to read more select “follow” on the bottom tool bar from your PC OR “Like” me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/rusupermom.