I’d never heard of this until I was nominated by yummymummysblog.wordpress.com, but she was kind enough to nominate me for The One Lovely Blog Award!
Thank you very much!! As a newbie to blogging I am so honored!
I am new and I wasn’t sure what the rules are so I have outlined them below!
- Thank the person nominating you and link back to them in your post
- Share seven things about yourself
- Nominate ten bloggers for the award
So, here are 7 things you might not know about me:
- I have 3 children ages 5, 3 and 1. They were all born via c-section. (Even though I had plans with my first to go drug free). Oh well!
- I love to run! It’s like therapy for me. I also love playing and watch sports; mainly soccer.
- I worked in sales for over 10 years before staying home. I was very good at it but got burnt out! My dream job is to become a personal trainer!
- I love wine and hard cider but I am finding after 3 kids I have a very low tolerance! Like 2 drink max or things get sketchy!
- I have an eclectic taste in music. Some of my favorite bands/musicians are Coldplay, Nine Inch Nails, Splashdown, Jose Gonzalez, Foo Fighters, Sigur Ros, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley and I also enjoy Classical music. I am not a fan of country though!
- I love to sing and have sung in many weddings and funerals over the years. My best natural talent is probably singing, but with kids it’s just not something I have, or make, much time for.
- My husband and I have been together for over 13 years and we will celebrate our 9 year wedding anniversary in May! It’s funny because when I was in high school I thought I wouldn’t get married until I was 30. I thought I’d get involved in music or travel the world. But I am SOOO happy that those plans didn’t happen. I love my life! My husband is my rock and my best friend; and being a Mom is the greatest blessing!
Here are the 10 Bloggers I now nominate for The One Lovely Blog Award!
Thank you again yummymummysblog.wordpress.com!
If you’d like to read more select “follow” on the bottom tool bar from your PC OR “Like” me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/rusupermom.